Rental & Reservation Policies
- Payment is required at the time of booking in order to confirm/hold your reservation/date.
- Clients living in gated neighborhoods must pre-arrange for both set-up and take down purposes.
- You will be invoiced for missing or damaged display greetings not returned at the end of your rental.
- For the safety of everyone, please do not allow anyone to play on or around the display. Our display items will not safely support the weight of a child or adult leaning, sitting or playing on it.
- We do ask that you take pride in your display, and treat it with respect. Please do not move the items.
- Please do not throw display items in the garbage, or vandalize our signs.
- Please protect our inventory from any damage that might be caused due to flying debris from lawnmowers, dogs, etc. Contact with weed eaters may cause damage as well.
- Please do not attach balloons to any part of the display.
- If you have a landscaper scheduled, please arrange for them to come before we set up.
- We encourage you to pose next to the display to take photographs of your celebration. However, please DO NOT pull the signs from the ground.
- Tampa Yard Greetings® and all representatives are not responsible or liable for any injury or damage that may be caused to any person or personal property during the reservation period, set-up or removal of any rental.
- If you must cancel your booking, you can choose to receive 1/2 of your booking rate as a refund, or you may leave the full amount on credit for a future booking date, based on our availability.
- In the event of inclement weather, we may not be able to set up any lawn displays. Inclement weather includes lightning/thunderstorms, hurricanes, heavy rain, high winds and any other Act of God that would put us or our products in harms way. We will reschedule for another day.
- No refunds will be given due to the client giving us the wrong address.
- No refunds will be given due to the homeowner requesting us to remove the display.
- No refunds will be given due to being denied access to a gated community. Clients living in restricted neighborhoods must pre-arrange for access for both set-up and take down purposes.
- No refunds will be given due to any animals that prevent the display from being set up.
- No refunds will be given for circumstances that prevent us from setting up the display that are out of our control.
By placing an order/booking with Tampa Yard Greetings LLC you agree to all stated policies